Thursday 19 June 2014

Audit Colony- II

This time around, during the vacation, I had been fortunate to meet some of my old mates as well as some of my ex-flames: P 

Most of them are working and are well established. They do have a loving family with kids growing up. Even though the colony looks all the same, the people living there have changed. All those young boys are now ready to take our place. Yes, there were occasions when I did feel like an outsider, but that’s normal. It is also a fact that we are getting old, as Raja said to me while we had a chat near the command and control center. 

Ohh, How times change? Once we thought we were the conquerors, but now we can only move around carrying the excess baggage of our distant past. We have our own set of priorities. Amidst all the chaos, we still know how to enjoy. Partho, as usual never turned up and Amar was just going bonkers over the next supply of “Maal ” and what about Sanju…he is getting bald. While Bonny with his Red Wagon R played on Baby Doll and took me on a wild ride in the middle of the night, at a time, when I was just in my Ganjee and Boxer. This is what friends are meant for and we will laugh again and cherish the moment and the “Paas tokia” jibe once we meet, without having to worry about our burgeoning issues i.e. wife, kids, daal, chaawal and the next dose of Maal. 

Highlights: 

Amar's description of the kicks that he would get once he gets back home, the boat ride at Digboi park and Bonny as usual the Seniraam of the group. As for me, I was just there soaking the atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment