Thursday 19 June 2014

Extremities it is

A desperate attempt to pen a few lines, long time back. Quite amateurish.  Now, can't make out the head or tail of it. 

Lunatic vibes

I am a self made man, waiting for the opportunities,
I do not care what you assume,you can call me opportunist
I do not follow the rules but make the rules
As I am a self made man

Emotions elude me distract me
I am not a revolutionary nor an illusionist
I do not thrive on religion, race caste or creed
I am a simple human with complex issues
As I am a self made man

I hate being typecast
 I am not an issue
Nor I am downtrodden
I am a free will person
As u all know
I am a self made man

Borders do not mean anything to me
 It does not exist for me
I am neither insane nor translucent
I am the eternal and the supernatural
I am a self made man……
And i am me....

No comments:

Post a Comment